Sunstone Technology Services provides small businesses with comprehensive IT management and web services.
Managed IT Services
Network & Systems Consulting
Working with new and existing businesses, we provide consultation and design of computer networks and systems to get your business up and running. Network and systems design will give us the opportunity to work directly with you to determine your businesses unique technology needs. This will turn into a highly optimized scope-of-work plan that will become the businesses technology platform.
Ongoing Technical Support & Resolution Analysis
Computer technology issues are a hindrance to business operations. Hardware failures, internet connectivity, e-mail or website issues, operating system errors, or critical files that were accidentally deleted are what we’re here to help with. As a priority, we offer troubleshooting and resolution analysis to get things rolling again fast and efficiently. We provide service call field visits and remote support.
Business Continuity & Security
Business continuity is our number one priority! With rising statistics of cyber crime and hacking, it is crucial that sensitive business computer systems and data are kept safe. Protecting business technological assets is our critical mission. Part of our preventative methodologies includes end-to-end encryption, implementation of SSL, firewalls, anti-malware, and other security and preventive techniques. We contract risk assessments and disaster recovery plans that include devising backup systems which fortify data security and integrity to ensure that even in the worst case scenario, your businesses most precious digital assets are protected.
IT Systems Overview
- Interviews and configuration planning
- Hardware installation including network cabling, server room, workstations, and peripherals
- Backup Systems, Disaster Recovery, and Risk Assessment
- Network equipment: routers, switches, firewalls, Network Attached Storage, Uninterruptible Power Supply
- MDF and IDF deployments
- Cabling: the backbone that data moves throughout the business premises
- Indoor and Outdoor Wireless network access points
- Workstations for both general and resource specific applications
- Peripherals: network printers, copiers and fax machines or other devices used in conjunction with the workstations
- VoIP (Voice over IP) telephone systems
- Windows, Linux, and Mac Server Environments
- File and database server management
- Dedicated and Virtual Private Server administration for e-mail and website hosting
- Domain Controllers, Active Directory, DNS / DHCP, and Certificate Authority
- Firewall, VLAN switching, VPN’s (Virtual Private Networks), and Remote Access with 10/100/1000Mbps equipment