Troubleshooting & Resolution Analysis
Computer technology issues are a hindrance to business operations. Hardware failures, internet connectivity, e-mail or website issues, operating system errors, or critical files that were accidentally deleted are what we’re here to help with. As a priority, we offer troubleshooting and resolution analysis to get things rolling again fast and efficiently. We provide service call field visits and remote support.
Security & Data Integrity
With rising statistics of cyber crime and hacking, it is crucial that sensitive business systems and data are kept safe. Protecting business assets is our critical mission. Part of our preventative methodologies includes encryption, implementation of SSL, firewalls, anti-malware, and other security and preventive techniques. Our risk management and disaster recovery plans include devising backup systems that fortify data security and integrity.
Support for Established Infrastructure
Redevelopment and Upgrades
Does your business have aging technology?
Or, are you ready for an expansion? We can help.
Upgrades and Deployment of Systems and Networks
Detailed Systems Documentation
Network & Systems Design
Working with new businesses, we provide consultation for network and systems design to get your business up and running. Network and systems design will give us the opportunity to work directly with you to determine your businesses unique technology needs. This will turn into a highly optimized scope-of-work plan that will become the businesses technology platform.
Scope of work key phases:
Installation of Equipment
Initial Set Up and Configuration
Management and Maintenance
More About Our Small Business IT Services
- Interviews and configuration planning
- Commercial building equipment installation including network cabling, server room, workstations, and peripherals
- Data or server rooms including network equipment like routers, switches, firewalls, Network Attached Storage, Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Cabling: the backbone that data moves throughout the business premises
- Wireless network access points
- Workstations for both general and resource specific applications
- Peripherals: network printers, copiers and fax machines or other devices used in conjunction with the workstations
- VoIP (Voice over IP) telephone systems
- Supporting Windows, Linux, and Mac Server Environments including virtualization practices
- File and database server management
- Dedicated and Virtual Private Server management for e-mail and website hosting
- Domain Controllers, Active Directory, DNS / DHCP, and Certificate Authority
- Firewall, VLAN switching, VPN’s (Virtual Private Networks), and Remote Access with 10/100/1000Mbps equipment